Contact us today:
New Jersey: 732-640-8800
Long Island: 631-366-3200
New York: 718-701-5775
Brian Shube Consulting Inc. © All Rights Reserved.
While there is value to importing for many businesses operating in today’s competitive environment, it is not easy to get started and sustain. The process can be complex, involve numerous government agencies, and require coordination between multiple transportation companies in order to effectively move products from their source to their destination in accordance with voluminous regulatory requirements.
BSC and our team of experienced professionals help streamline the process. We
• Identify cost-effective sourcing
• Explain customs and border protection regulations
• Outline government FDA regulations
• Register manufacturing facilities
• Identify freight forwarders and domestic transportation
• Source warehouse facilities
• Coordinate the activities of the freight forwarder and customs broker
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork
Growing a business in the U.S. often requires sourcing international products. There are many benefits to importing products, including:
Introducing New Products – With the benefit of the internet, business owners can search and conduct market research to identify meaningful products to meet the changing needs of their customers.
Reducing Costs – Many of today’s businesses find importing products less expensive than producing them locally.
Advancing in the Industry –Importing products can establish a unique niche for many businesses, helping to become a leader in the market.
Provide High-Quality Products – Many businesses choose to import in order to introduce fine quality products into their product line.